This is the Linux app named LT_Command whose latest release can be downloaded as LT_Command-108-win64.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named LT_Command with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
LT_Command is a terminal/console app that can control the Midas and Behringer digital consoles including the M32, X32, M-Air and X-Air. Built on the popular Live Toolbox OSC engine, the text based interface provides the user full OSC,tidbit and the new English commands sets. It can also be launched from other popular apps using the command line arguments.
Responses from the console can be returned in OSC or real world values (db, hz, etc.). Output can be sent to the terminal screen or logged to a file.
- Commands can be entered in the terminal window
- Default settings can be stored in LT_Command.ini file
- Command line parameters can be used when launching LT_Command
- All Music-Tribe OSC commands are available
- All Live Toolbox tidbit commands are available
- All English equivalent commands are available
- Console responses can be in OSC or real world values
- Command scope can now be single, range or non-consecutive
- English equivalent commands of FX source
Advanced End Users, Other Audience
Lazarus, Free Pascal
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lt-command/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.