This is the Linux app named LUnix Next Generation whose latest release can be downloaded as lng020d64.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named LUnix Next Generation with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
LUnix Next Generation
LUnix (little UNIX) is an operating system for the Commodore64 - a famous home computer back in the 80s. It supports TCP/IP networking (SLIP or PPP using a RS232 interface). LUnix aims to look and feel like UNIX.
Advanced End Users, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lng/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.