This is the Linux app named Lynx.js to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as LynxJS.r6.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Lynx.js to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Lynx.js to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Lynx is a lightweight HTML5 game engine designed to be extremely versatile while maximizing performance. Lynx is made up of separate modules that can be enabled or disabled for each game and can be used to create almost any type of game you'd like.
Currently in early stages of development, Lynx is developed by a small team of students with the goal of learning more about game development. Currently, Lynx is not ready for release but we're working hard in our downtime to get it to that point!
- Lightweight component System
- Collision Detection
- Buffered Canvas Draw
- Managed Game Objects
- Mouse and keyboard events
- Developer Stats
- Asset Manager
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lynx-js/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.