This is the Linux app named M Distributed File System whose latest release can be downloaded as MDFS_Windows_Install.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named M Distributed File System with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
M Distributed File System
MDFS is a simple Distributed File System for Linux and Windows. It's not a kernel module, just an app running in the background. You can use it to access (view, download, upload) files on a remote computer, for automatically backup your files, etc...
Developers, End Users/Desktop, System Administrators
Non-interactive (Daemon), Win32 (MS Windows), X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mdfs/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.