This is the Linux app named M. Vezelis Draw whose latest release can be downloaded as M.VezelisDrawv1.6.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named M. Vezelis Draw with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
M. Vezelis Draw
That's project development productivity and cost estimations tool which reflects it in the form of multiple custom diagrams, including the Gantt Chart. The tool provides succinct project metrics related information, and on demand information under each diagram. It allows a user to calculate Function Points, and estimate cost based on COCOMO Basic and Intermediate models.
- SDLC tasks identification
- Gantt Chart creation
- Metrics data extraction
- Supports function points calculations
- Supports Basic COCOMO estimations
- Supports Intermediate COCOMO estimations
- The application creates project performance diagram based on project's tasks statuses
- The application creates project durations diagram based on available projects saved locally
- The application creates project cost diagrams based on developers count and project duration
- Stores data on embedded database
- Stores data on external JSON document
- The data you store can be encrypted
- Print any table or diagram out
- The application supports English and Lithuanian spoken languages
- The application supports any locale
- The application supports user authentication
- The application supports multiple user accounts
- The application needs JRE (Java Runtime Enviroment) at version 10 (compiled against AdoptOpenJDK) or above in order to run it
Education, Developers, Quality Engineers, Testers, Management, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mvezelisdraw/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.