This is the Linux app named M3G Viewer whose latest release can be downloaded as M3GViewer.win32_0.3.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named M3G Viewer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The M3G Viewer is a standalone application for viewing the contents of the 3D Graphics File Format that complements the Mobile 3D Graphics API (M3G).
- View contents of .m3g files
Java SWT, Project is a graphics toolkit, Eclipse
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/wz-m3gvw/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.