This is the Linux app named m3u-Copy whose latest release can be downloaded as m3ucopy-0.1.3.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named m3u-Copy with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
m3uCopy is a frontend to copy audiotracks from m3u-playlist to any mountable device (mp3-player, hd). Tracks can be converted to other audio format and/or normalized. Optionaly creating a bash script for later use. The interface is developed with gambas.
X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/m3ucopy/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.