This is the Linux app named M3UExportTool whose latest release can be downloaded as M3UExportTool.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named M3UExportTool with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
M3U and M3U8 Export Tool is a Windows program designed to solve a step in the chain of actions required to make you a cheap DJ who plays music from a USB stick. It takes a Winamp playlist (or a playlist that you saved in some other, similar music player), finds the music files, and copies them to a single location such as a folder, USB stick, portable device, or network location. The copied files can keep their original form, or alternatively you can add numbers to the beginning of their names. If you wish, you can ask the program to create a batch file copy_files.bat in the same folder where the M3U Export Tool is located. This is for administrators who wish under special circumstances to perform the copying using the administrator rights. These rights can be obtained by right-clicking the Command Prompt and selecting Run as administrator. Next, you only need to type in the script name.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/m3uexporttool/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.