This is the Linux app named MA-XRF-Cntrl whose latest release can be downloaded as vbDP5_PS35.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MA-XRF-Cntrl with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONMA-XRF code (Visual BASIC 2010 Express).
Based on Amptek DP5 example for EDS acquisition (SDD-X123).Stage are controlled via the PS35 unit from OWIS company.
Maps are recorded in EDF file format.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/maxrfcntrl/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.