This is the Linux app named Macad to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as macad-0.2.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Macad to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Macad to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONA simple application to administer Magic: The Gathering trading cards, esp. for fast manual input of german/english cards. At the moment this application is limited to jdk1.5
Does not work with jdk 7!
Uses outdated card information (last update 2004)!
Win32 (MS Windows), X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/macad/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.