This is the Linux app named maci whose latest release can be downloaded as maci_ejb.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named maci with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
maci is a distributed application, that allows to manage, transmit and store data, such as audio- or videostreams. maci makes no limitations to the format of the data to manage, it can be binary executable data, a videostream or a html-page.
Customer Service, End Users/Desktop, Information Technology
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/maci/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.