This is the Linux app named Macs CMS whose latest release can be downloaded as Macs-CMS-v1.1.4f-PHP5+.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Macs CMS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
** Guys I have built a much more powerful Fully Featured CMS system at: https://github.com/MacdonaldRobinson/FlexDotnetCMS
Macs CMS is a Flat File ( XML and SQLite ) based AJAX Content Management System. It focuses mainly on the Edit In Place editing concept. It comes with a built in blog with moderation support, user manager section, roles manager section, SEO / SEF URL
- Works on both IIS and Apache
- Built in Flat-File Edit In Place CMS ( Uses the FCKEditor and an AJAX file manager )
- Built in Template Parser Engine
- Built in XSS filter engine ( By default all GET and POST data are filtered )
- Geo-Targeting support using the bundled libraries
- Multi-Database support through PDO
- Multi-Language support
- Built in Snippet support ( Comes with BingMaps, GenerateSiteMap and SubNav snippets )
- Built in Chat support using PHPFreeChat
- Built in Blog support with an option to turn on moderation.
- Built in User Manager and Roles Manager
- Completely AJAX Driven
- Comes with many bundled libraries ( GD library, Crawler library, Pagination library, Geo-Targeting library, PDF Generation library, CURL Helper Library, Captcha Library, Google Maps Library, INI Library, ZIP Library, Encryption library, Mailer Library, Media Library )
Information Technology, Education, Advanced End Users, Developers, Other Audience
Project is a database abstraction layer (API)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/macs-framework/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.