This is the Linux app named Magento 2 whose latest release can be downloaded as MagentoRelease2.3.7-p1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Magento 2 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Magento 2 is the open source version of the leading enterprise-class ecommerce platform. It is capable of creating unique and engaging shopping experiences thanks to a rich set of cutting-edge features, seamless third-party integrations and unrivaled customization capabilities.
- Integrated Checkout, Payment, and Shipping
- Mobile Optimized Shopping
- Global Selling
- Catalog Management
- Extended Functionality via App Marketplace
- Instant Purchase
- Site Search
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/magento-2.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.