This is the Linux app named magfido whose latest release can be downloaded as XRSSfeedforfil. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named magfido with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
UserIDs/Passwords are guaranteed to be hacked—it's only a matter of time. Secret-based authentication is sooooo 20th century. Protect your e-commerce site by integrating the newest strong authentication protocol from the FIDO Alliance into your Magento 2 deployment.
Using the code in this project with StrongKey's open-source FIDO Certified U2F Server (https://sourceforge.net/projects/skce), integrate FIDO U2F strong authentication to your site and mitigate the risk of fraudulent transactions while staying protected.
Learn more about Magento + FIDO at this Magento Community Forum thread: https://community.magento.com/t5/Magento-2-Feature-Requests-and/Enable-FIDO-Strong-Authentication/idi-p/79810
This code contribution is based on work done with the NIST National Cybersecurity Center of Excellence Multi-Factor Authentication for e-Commerce project (https://nccoe.nist.gov/projects/use-cases/multifactor-authentication-ecommerce).
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/magfido/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.