This is the Linux app named Magic Assistant whose latest release can be downloaded as magicassistant-18.104.22.168910060149-win32.win32.x86_64-withjava.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Magic Assistant with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Magic Assistant is multi-platform application for "Magic: The Gathering" players. Includes Card Browser, Library Organizer, Deck Builder and MTG Tournament Manager. Comes with MTG cards database and allows web updates. See home page for details.
Sadly this project is no longer active, it is up for adoption.
- advanced cards search and filtering
- deck builder with deck charts
- deck play simulation
- random booster pack generator
- card prices from retailer or user's
- card collections organizer
- card import from multiple formats and raw cvs files
- tournament scheduler and score keeper
- automatic magic card sets updates
Java SWT, Eclipse
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mtgbrowser/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.