This is the Linux app named Magnetar to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Magnetar-0.1.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Magnetar to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Magnetar to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:The game will give you several magnets which stay randomly in the screen, and your task is to move everybody to the gray region in the center of your screen. In the beginning, you can move only one magnet; however, when the north pole and the south pole of two separate magnets are next to each other, the two magnets will be conjoined together, so you are capable move more. You can also use the magnet you can move to push other magnets.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/magnetar/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.