This is the Linux app named Magnetrix to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as mxledit-0.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Magnetrix to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Magnetrix to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONMagnetrix is a 2D-scrolling game. The task is to get a ball through a maze-like level that scrolls at a constant speed. If you're not quick enough and touch the left wall or touch dangerous walls, you die.
X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/magnetrix/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.