This is the Linux app named MAIA_Reg_Browser whose latest release can be downloaded as MAIA_Reg_Browser_1.4_Windows_32bits.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MAIA_Reg_Browser with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MAIA® Reg. Browser 1.4 helps you to browse the large number of registers in PIC® devices. You just have to pick up a register name in the Reg. List, and get all informations about the register: (Address(es), Bank(s), Configurations bits...). You can also use the search line to type the first letter of a register name or a configuration bit name (upper or lowercase). The software automatically pops up all the related register or configuration bit names beginning with the letter; So you just need to pick one and hit return to get all the necessary informations. Author: ANDRIAMILAMINA Monge.E-mail: email@example.com. Web: https://www.andriamilamina.skyrock.com.
Aerospace, Education, Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/picregbrows/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.