This is the Linux app named mail2forum whose latest release can be downloaded as m2f2.0.0a5.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named mail2forum with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONThis project sets up a simple bridge between mailing lists and online bulletin boards. In short, a post on a board will send an email to the list, and an imported email will be posted to the board. But it's *much* more than that! Check out our website!
- Full PhpBB 2.0.x Integration
- Powerful Email backend
- Flexible security settings
- Message moderation panel
- Full support for PhpBB’s Attachment-mod
Advanced End Users, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/m2f/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.