This is the Linux app named MailBatch whose latest release can be downloaded as mailbatch1.0.4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MailBatch with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MailBatch is a simple email client that can be used to send emails to a large number of users from the command line. Email info is retrived from a csv file that also can include other data that is needed to customize the email based on the receiver.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mailbatch/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.