This is the Linux app named MailCleaner whose latest release can be downloaded as MailCleaner_201704-2.txt. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MailCleaner with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
[antispam] MailCleaner is an anti-spam / anti-virus filter SMTP gateway with user and admin web interfaces, quarantine, multi-domains, multi-templates, multi-languages. Using Bayes, RBLs, Spamassassin, MailScanner, ClamAV. Based on Debian. Enterprise ready.
MailCleaner is an anti spam gateway installed between your mail infrastructure and the Internet.
It includes a complete GNU/Linux OS and a graphical web interface for user and administrative access. It comes in the form of virtual machine templates..
- fully compatible with any SMTP mail server (Exchange, Zimbra, O365,...)
You can install now MailCleaner within the following virtual environments:
qcow2 (KVM, Proxmox, OpenStack, Xen)
ova (OVA, VMware ESXi, VMware Workstation, Fusion)
vhd (Asure, VirtualPC)
Dedicate a server to MailCleaner, and you will have a working professional mail filter in less than an hour.
- fully compatible with any SMTP mail server (Exchange, Zimbra,O365,...)
- Intuitive web interface : user quarantine / preferences
- Intuitive administration interface : manage domains / users / spam and content protection settings
- Based on public RBLs
- Possibility to add your own RBLs
- Active Community
- Daily / Weekly / Monthly quarantine reports
- Newsletter detection module
- routes mail on a per-domain basis
- per recipient/host whitelists and blacklists
- SMTP and LDAP/Active Directory callout for e-mail address validation
- temporary storage with retries in case of final server failure
- outgoing load balancing and/or failover
Government, Information Technology, Education, Telecommunications Industry, Advanced End Users, System Administrators
Unix Shell, Python, Perl, C, PHP
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/osmailcleaner/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.