This is the Linux app named MailPing whose latest release can be downloaded as MailPing-0.51.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MailPing with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MailPing monitors SMTP mail hubs and relays from a user's point
of view by sending SMTP messages to the servers that it monitors, looking for
the messages to come back (and notifies if they don't), and calculates
round trip times.
Non-interactive (Daemon), Web-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mailping/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.