This is the Linux app named ManChamp to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as ManChampLight2-0.0.8.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ManChamp to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ManChamp to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Tabletennis / pingpong championship in your club. (Planned/when ready:) Enter event subscriptions, create pools of players, get table of matches to play, calculate handicap for matches to play, enter scores and calculate results, publish continuesly information over (local) network, and overview of the hole championship.
Now in preview = ManChamp Light for Gambas2!
- Calculate handicap for players (BE-handicap)
- Make grid with matches to play (single or home-away style)
- Enter match results, calculate summary for players
Gnome, X Window System (X11), KDE
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/manchamp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.