This is the Linux app named Manhali whose latest release can be downloaded as manhali_1.9.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Manhali with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Manhali is a free, open source Learning Management System (LMS). It is installable and multi-language. Licensed under the GNU-GPL 3 and written in PHP and MySQL.
Manhali can track and evaluate learners' behavior by clustering all learners in profiles (A, B, C, D and E) according to their behavior on the platform to allow educators to personalize courses for each profile.
- Multi-language Support
- Installation Support
- Theme Selector
- Course Manager
- User Manager
- File Manager
- homework assignment Manager
- Learner Manager
- Component Manager
- Front Page Manager
- Message Manager
- Tutorial Manager
- Poll Manager
- Website Manager
- Article Manager
- Menu Manager
Non-Profit Organizations, Information Technology, Science/Research, Education, System Administrators, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/manhali/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.