This is the Linux app named Manjaro Development whose latest release can be downloaded as nvidia-460.73.01-PKGBUILDs.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Manjaro Development with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Manjaro Linux is a Linux Distribution based on Arch Linux. It is still under development, but an initial testing release is already available. Our aim is to create a light linux distribution, which is simple, up-to-date, fast and user friendly and which follows the K.I.S.S principle. We are using the Desktop Environment Xfce, which is light but powerfull. Arch Linux is a great GNU/Linux distribution, but installing and configuring it, needs some time and experience. So we improved Arch Linux. We created a more user friendly installation process, wrote bash scripts for managing graphic drivers, configured xfce with some useful functions and a GUI settings manager is also planed. Just try it. ;)
- XFCE 4.10
- KDE 4.10
- Gnome 3.8
- Linux 3.8 series (3.9 & 3.4 optional)
- systemd as initsystem
- automatic hardware detection
- simple cli installer
- simple graphical installer
C++, C, PHP
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/manjarodev/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.