This is the Linux app named Mantra Machine whose latest release can be downloaded as mantramachine_je_1.0_sources.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Mantra Machine with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTION:Mantra Machine is an emulation of the Buddha Machine hardware, a small box that endlessly plays ambient loops. In this release you will find the original loops of the hardware plus an exclusive set of sounds. Two versions: Java Edition and Linux Qt.
- Ambient meditation software
- Loops can be used to create your own music under Creative Commons license
- Java edition, cross platform
- Linux edition, supporting JACK audio server [in development]
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mantramachine/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.