This is the Linux app named Mapcraft whose latest release can be downloaded as mapcraft-0.3b.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Mapcraft with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Java applications for managing maps for roleplaying games. As well as the original application for managing fantasy maps, there is a web application for Traveller style star maps which includes world generation routines.
- World and star system creation inspired by Traveller.
- Create maps and worlds from Traveller UWP codes.
- AJAX and REST interface to a Traveller star map.
Java Swing, Web-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mapcraft/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.