This is the Linux app named MapProxy for Java to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as MapProxy-0.8.1_RC4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MapProxy for Java to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MapProxy for Java to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONMapProxy is an open source technology used to create and serve up map caches. It is a middle-man between existing web map servers (like MapServer or GeoServer) and web map clients such as OpenLayers and GoogleEarth.
- Map Cache for WMS
- Supports arbitrary WMS requests
- File based
- Supports WMS, TMS, KML, and ArcGIS MapServer protocols
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mapproxy/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.