This is the Linux app named Mark3 RTOS whose latest release can be downloaded as m3-r10.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Mark3 RTOS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Mark3 is a sophisticated RTOS and embedded systems toolkit, targeted towards a growing list of MCUs. Beyond providing "just another scheduler", it provides heaps, drivers, a shell, an event-driven GUI framework, and much more!
It currently supports a variety of Atmel AVR, MSP430, and the ARM Cortex-M series of microcontrollers, with other platforms to follow.
Mark3 was designed from the ground-up using disciplined object-oriented design principles - and unlike the vast majority of free or commercial RTOS' is written in C++, with bindings for C-language compatibility.
The carefully designed object model drastically reduces the overall size and complexity of the source code, leading to enhanced code reuse, stability, and modularity. It also makes the source easier to understand - any experienced C/C++ developer should be able to understand the relationship between objects in the system, as well as use and extend them to fit a given application.
- Pre-emptive, multi-threaded RTOS kernel
- AVR, MSP430, and ARM Cortex-M Support
- Libraries, middleware, and drivers for target platforms
- Arduino compatible kernel (Uno and Mega)
- Embedded graphics library and GUI toolkit
- Modular, library-based build system
- C language bindings for native C++ APIs
- Co-simulation support with flAVR AVR simulator
- Documentation (doxygen) provided in PDF and HTML
- Automated documentation, profiling, and test
Information Technology, Science/Research, Education, Telecommunications Industry, Developers, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mark3/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.