This is the Linux app named Marks Awesome Java-Oriented Browser whose latest release can be downloaded as majob-1.6-nosrc.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Marks Awesome Java-Oriented Browser with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Marks Awesome Java-Oriented Browser
DESCRIPTIONA largely text-based web-browser with a graphical front-end written in Java/Swing. It is a careful mix between a text-editor and a web-browser. MAJOB comes with on-board file-downloading widget and image viewer for dealing with images.
Advanced End Users, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/majob/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.