This is the Linux app named Mars Simulation Project whose latest release can be downloaded as 3.2.0_swing_java11.deb. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Mars Simulation Project with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Mars Simulation Project
The Mars Simulation Project is an open source Java project to create a simulation of future human settlement on the planet Mars.
See https://github.com/mars-sim/mars-sim for the LATEST issues/wiki/code change
- Scientific Simulation
- Human Settlement of Mars
Developers, End Users/Desktop
Java Swing, JavaFX
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mars-sim/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.