This is the Linux app named Mass Blaster to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as massblaster-1-1-0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Mass Blaster to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Mass Blaster to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Mass Blaster is one of the most intense arcade shooters for Windows and Linux. You will take control of two ships simultaneously to blast away at the invading Square Army. On your left, take down enemies with the red n' rad Trigerus. On your right, command the cool blue Pythagora to wipe out your foes. Choose from 4 modes of difficulty to fight your way through 10 gutsy levels. Only those with the skills to pilot both ships at the same time will go on to become High Score Heroes.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/massblaster/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.