This is the Linux app named Materio whose latest release can be downloaded as materio-1_0.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Materio with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONMaterio is an application publication platform, providing user management and a common login system. Useful for organizations with own application development, to share programs between different parts of the organization or with other organizations.
Modules are geared to library topics, such as:
• OpenURL resolver (ScourDox module)
• Journal article subscription (Article Harvester module)
• Content Management System (Little boxes module)
• Bug tracking (Bugs module)
• Journal metadata database (Master Journal list module)
• IP sensitive link generator (Boing module)
- User management
- OpenURL resolver
- Journal article subscription
- Content Management System
- Bug tracking
- Journal metadata database
- IP sensitive link generator
Developers, Education, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/materio/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.