This is the Linux app named math toolkit whose latest release can be downloaded as mathkit-2.0.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named math toolkit with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A lightweight C++ and Python library for finance, statistics and linear algebra.
Finance features include compound rate present/future value, annuity, various present/future value coefficients ...
Statistics features include mean, median, variance, standard deviation, covariance, correlation, linear regression, probabilities and random variates of various distributions ...
Linear algebra features include matrix arithmetic, inverse, determinant, rank, linear system solution, lu/qr decomposition, svd, eigen values/vectors ...
And some auxiliary features like random number generators, equation solution, numerical integration, permutation/combination and gcd/lcm etc.
It is aimed to be a convenient and handy toolkit to check out your ideas.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mathtoolkit/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.