This is the Linux app named MathJax whose latest release can be downloaded as MathJaxv3.2.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MathJax with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
- High-quality typography, modular input and output
- An extensible, modular design with a rich API for easy integration into web applications
- Accessible and reusable, content transformation
- Support for accessibility, copy and paste, and other rich functionality
- Training, consultancy and teaching
- High-quality display of mathematics notation in all browsers
- No special browser setup required
- Support for LaTeX, MathML, and other equation markup directly in the HTML source
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mathjax.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.