This is the Linux app named MatODE whose latest release can be downloaded as matode-0.30.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MatODE with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MatODE is a simple Matlab toolbox for interfacing to the Open Dynamics Engine rigid body physics simulator (ODE, by Russell Smith), created by the Delft Biorobotics Lab (Delft University of Technology, Delft, The Netherlands).
The system to be simulated is defined in an XML file, while the joint positions and motor signals can be sensed and actuated from a Matlab script. Examples are provided.
Starting at version 0.30, MatODE is only available for Windows and Linux 64-bit. For older 32-bit versions, select "Browse all files".
Science/Research, Education, Developers, Engineering
OpenGL, Project is a 3D engine, Qt
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/matode/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.