This is the Linux app named Matrix Product State (MPS) Simulations to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as OpenMPS_v3.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Matrix Product State (MPS) Simulations to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Matrix Product State (MPS) Simulations to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONOpen Source MPS (OSMPS) is a collection of numerical routines for performing tensor network algorithms to simulate entangled, 1D many-body quantum systems. Our applications reach from ground state and excited states for statics to the dynamics of time-dependent Hamiltonians. We offer various time evolution methods with an emphasis on the support of long-range interactions through the matrix product state formalism. For more algorithms, see the list of features below.
Please cite "M. L. Wall and L. D. Carr, New J. Phys. 14, 125015 (2012)" and "D. Jaschke, M. L. Wall, and L. D. Carr, Computer Physics Communications 225, 59–91 (2018)" if your publication involves OSMPS.
- Variational ground state search with MPS
- Variational excited state search with eMPS
- Infinite size variational ground state search (iMPS)
- Time-evolving block decimation (TEBD)
- Time-dependent variational principle (TDVP)
- Krylov time evolution
- Local Runge-Kutta time evolution
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/openmps/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.