This is the Linux app named MAX! home automation whose latest release can be downloaded as max_home_automation_3_28.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MAX! home automation with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MAX! home automation
MAX home automation is a GTK+ application to manage ELV/eQ-3 MAX! cubes. A cube is a gateway to a network of radiator thermostats, shutter contacts etc. Radiator and wall-mounted thermostat schedule can be edited uploaded, stored into a file and restored from there. Wall-mounted thermostat temperature graphs are indicated on a separate page sorted by the installation room. HTTP server is provided for integration with HTTP-enabled controls. E.g. thermostats can be queried and controlled remotely via HTTP GET-queries.
- HTTP server
- On-line graphs
- MQTT broker
- ODBC datalogging
- SQLite datalogging
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/max-home-automation/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.