This is the Linux app named Maze Solver whose latest release can be downloaded as MazeSolverCPPSource.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Maze Solver with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONWhy solve a maze when you can get a computer to do it for you? All you have to do is draw the maze in a text file using: the character 'T' to represent a free space, 'P' to represent a wall, the character 'S' to represent the starting point, and 'F' to represent the finishing point. Just drag and drop the text file into the program and select which algorithm you would like the program to use to solve the maze. Currently you can choose either the Recursive algorithm (which does not give you the shortest path) or the Breadth-first search algorithm (gives you the shortest path).
You compiler needs to support C++ 11 if your compiling the C++ version.
You compiler needs to support C99 if your compiling the C version.
- The code is completely platform independent
- This program is published under the GNU General Public License
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/benbalach-maze-solver/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.