This is the Linux app named Maze War SVG to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as mazewars.war. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Maze War SVG to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Maze War SVG to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Maze War SVG is a web-based recreation of the Maze War game written for the Macintosh, circa 1987. That, in turn, was inspired by the first Maze War game, which was created in 1973 by Steve Colley, Howard Palmer and Greg Thompson.
- The server is a standard Java web application, supplied as a WAR file. (So, you’ll need a Java web application server, like Apache Tomcat, to host the game.)
- All players have different eye colors, so it's possible to recognize other players.
- Bots automatically ensure that there are always at least 10 players, to keep the game interesting.
- Play continues until someone reaches (or exceeds) 20 points. Everyone's scores are then displayed, and a new round starts one minute later.
- Bonus points awarded for killing campers.
- A new, random maze is generated for every round. Each maze has five teleport discs tucked-away in random cul-de-sacs.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mazewarssvg/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.