This is the Linux app named mbldr (Master Boot LoaDeR) whose latest release can be downloaded as mbldr-1.46.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named mbldr (Master Boot LoaDeR) with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
mbldr (Master Boot LoaDeR)
DESCRIPTIONmbldr is a boot loader which fits into first sector of an HDD (MBR). It allows to choose which partition to boot and is intended to replace an MBR coming with DOS/Windows (fdisk /mbr). It may boot OSes above 1024cyl, Linux/BSD are also supported.
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
Assembly, C, C++
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mbldr/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.