This is the Linux app named MBlock whose latest release can be downloaded as MBlock-v0.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MBlock with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
1. Create an object-oriented python script that can represent mathematical concepts and their properties. 2. Represent all numeric values exactly. 3. Provide a variety of formats to export or embed representations of the mathematical concepts.
- Python 3.1
Education, Advanced End Users, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mblock/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.