This is the Linux app named MC2 Java Multicast Chat whose latest release can be downloaded as mc2-sources.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MC2 Java Multicast Chat with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MC2 Java Multicast Chat
MC2 Java Multicast Chat is a serverless p2p chat based on multicast datagrams. Very useful if you want to quickly have a chat session in a Lan without having to do annoying setups. Supports file sharing / sending,multiple channel chat and data encryption
Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mc2/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.