This is the Linux app named MComix whose latest release can be downloaded as mcomix-2.0.2.win64.all-in-one.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MComix with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MComix is a user-friendly, customizable image viewer. It is specifically designed to handle comic books (both Western comics and manga) and supports a variety of container formats (including CBR, CBZ, CB7, CBT, LHA and PDF). MComix is a fork of Comix.
- Reads most common image formats, as well as PDF, ZIP, RAR, 7Z and LHA archives directly.
- Fullscreen mode, double-page mode, fit image to window width, height or both.
- Smart scrolling for easier reading (just hit the space bar a few times and see how it works)
- Manga mode (for right-to-left comic books)
- Bookmark pages and add books to the library.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mcomix/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.