This is the Linux app named MD PnP | OpenICE whose latest release can be downloaded as OpenICE-0.6.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MD PnP | OpenICE with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MD PnP | OpenICE
As of 2015-06-23, this project may now be found at http://www.github.com/mdpnp/mdpnp.
A prototype reference implementation of the standard for the Integrated Clinical Environment (ASTM F2761-2009)
- Demonstration software from the Interoperability Lab
- Device driver code for various devices in the Interoperability Lab
Healthcare Industry, Developers, Architects
Java Swing, OpenGL
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mdpnp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.