This is the Linux app named mdBook whose latest release can be downloaded as mdbook-v0.4.35-x86_64-pc-windows-msvc.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named mdBook with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
mdBook is a command line tool and Rust crate to create books with Markdown. The output resembles tools like Gitbook, and is ideal for creating product or API documentation, tutorials, course materials or anything that requires a clean, easily navigable and customizable presentation. mdBook is written in Rust; its performance and simplicity made it ideal for use as a tool to publish directly to hosted websites such as GitHub Pages via automation. This guide, in fact, serves as both the mdBook documentation and a fine example of what mdBook produces. mdBook includes built in support for both preprocessing your Markdown and alternative renderers for producing formats other than HTML. These facilities also enable other functionality such as validation. Searching Rust's crates.io is a great way to discover more extensions.
- mdBook has a Rust API
- Write your own preprocessor or renderer
- Incorporate mdBook features into other applications
- mdBook's parser adheres to the CommonMark specification
- mdBook is free and open source
- mdBook includes built in support for both preprocessing your Markdown and alternative renderers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mdbook.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.