This is the Linux app named MDL2SBML whose latest release can be downloaded as XRSSfeedforfil. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MDL2SBML with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MCell is a Monte-Carlo simulator for spatial stochastic modelling of protein interactions. It requires a specific input file format called Model Description Language (MDL). MDL2SBML is a converter that translates MDL into the more widely recognised Systems Biology Markup Language (SBML) in order to facilitate model sharing and analysis with a wider range of tools. MDL2SBML translates molecule definitions, reactions and variables from MDL to SBML. MCell concepts that have (as of yet) no equivalent in SBML are preserved in annotations.
The link below provides an online MCell to SBML converter using MDL2SBML.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mdl2sbml/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.