This is the Linux app named MEAN whose latest release can be downloaded as 1.0-rc1!.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MEAN with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
- Open Source components that together, provide an end-to-end framework for building dynamic web applications
- The stack is made up of MongoDB, Express, Angular, and Node.js
- MEAN applications can be written in one language for both server-side and client-side execution environments
- The components of the MEAN stack are higher-level including a web application presentation layer and not including an operating system layer
- Node.js is the application runtime that the MEAN stack runs on
- The use of Node.js is integral to the MEAN stack which relies on that concept
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mean.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.