This is the Linux app named MeanOS whose latest release can be downloaded as mean_ext.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MeanOS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The first decentralized, artificially intelligent, MEAN.js stack, operating system. Mean OS is the only operating system hosted anonymous using a P2P network and a suite of non-standard in-browser delivery mechanisms.
Mean OS is specifically designed to support both Brave and Tor but is compatible with all other major browsers. Mean OS is Proud to be a BRAVE and TOR supporter, be free!!
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Quality Engineers, Security Professionals, Management
Web-based, Plugins, Android
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/meanos/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.