This is the Linux app named Mechvibes to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Mechvibes-2.1.1-win.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Mechvibes to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Mechvibes to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:It's a side project that I made for myself since when I use my own mechanical keyboard at late night or in the office and my parents and my coworkers hate that a lot because the sound of the keyboard is very loud (especially in quiet places). So if you are facing this issue just like me then this product is for you!
- Plays typewriter sound
- You can add more keyboard sound set by recording any sound you like and add them to this app with some easy steps.
- Use your laptop keyboard or non-mechanical keyboard at work and still hear your loved sound.
- Use this app as any purpose as you want (such as demo for the buyer about the keyboard sound before they buy it, custom any sound for any key...)
With Mechvibes Editor, you can create a new sound pack, edit existing sound pack or share them with your friends.
- Plays mechanical keyboard sounds as you type
- Plays typewriter sound as you type
- Create, edit, share your customized sound packs
- Add existing sound packs from community
- Help blind people type on their keyboard easier with voice pack
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mechvibes/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.